Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Creative Writing #2-Sensory Language

Image result for car crash in woodsThe metallic taste of blood fills my mouth. I can no longer turn my head and I can't hear the cars that were once speeding down the free way, probably rushing their kids to a football match, or themselves to a meeting they hated. The birds have shut themselves away in their nests and all the night creatures are now on the prowl. The windows have no glass and it's all smashed into my hands. Its all that I can feel, and it has been since we came down here. Nothing can been seen except the glowing screen of my phone, that I want to answer but I can't. Tears start to roll and seep into the cuts on my face. They make it sting and I can't scream. Petrol has become the only thing that I can smell.  Please, someone find me.

  -----
-------

This is the piece of writing that I completed for my Creative writing checklist thing. We are meant to write a piece that described the 5 senses.  And I tried to make it as descriptive as possible. There were 3 small pieces that I wrote and I chose this one because it was the one that I found more descriptive that the other two that I wrote.

The picture is from a google search- 'car crash in woods'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.