Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Creative Writing #1- Language Features


At the moment in English we've been doing Creative Writing. There are 6 tasks that we have to do in a set amount of time. The tasks can be done in any order and the chart that they are on looks like the one Miss Richardson used last year for our Creative Writing. Just on a smaller scale. For the first task, I chose to do the one where we had to find the definition of a few language features that we didn't know about and that we would see in bits of writing quite a bit. 

I chose anaphora and Allusion as I actually hadn't heard of these full stop. I found it interesting that, while I hadn't heard the names of these two features, I had come across them before and I had used them both in a few pieces of writing that I have done for school. 



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic, Chloe :) yes, it is interesting that we come across anaphora and allusion so frequently and yet don't realise it. Now you can put a name to these things and identify them in texts that we read/view in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.