Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

Breakfast Muffins!!!

On Friday 22 , we made scrumptious breakfast muffins.

Things I enjoyed.
My group. I loved working with my group members- it consisted of Brianna, Presayus, Miji and myself. I found that it is way easier to work in a group of 4 than in a group of 2. The tasks were easier to complete with more members.
Things I didn't enjoy.
I have no problems. The group was good, the food worked out okay and we have finished about 10 minutes before the end of the lesson.
Things that we need to work on.
Making sure that everyone in the group is contributing and getting the same amount of work done as another member of the group.
A few notes...
We- meaning me - forgot to put salt and pepper into the mixture. Even with the missing seasonings, they still tasted good and nice to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.