Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Creative Writing- Final Reflection

For the past few weeks, we have been working on Creative Writing in English. Since we have been doing a lot of things so far, I would have to say that this have been my favorite. I love to do things that make you use imagination and involve you creating things. Creative Writing lets you be as creative as you want and doesn't restrict you to things, unlike recounts and persuasive writing.

We did activities that showed us how to set up a backdrop, creating characters, narrative openings and how to set a setting. All of the above will help me a lot with my creative writing as you need all of the above to create a really good story. There were tasks that I liked a bit more than others of course.

I enjoyed the narrative opens as it helped me learn what to write and how to make that interesting; showing the reader whats happening and trying to get them really intrigued. I tried to make it sound as interesting as I could without over doing it, we also did another task called 'show don't tell' which comes in handy when you need to make things interesting.

Then, one of the last tasks, was to create a protagonist. I didn't not like the task, I just didn't like the questions that we were required to answer. "My Name is, I live in, In the Weekend I...". Those are a few of the questions that we needed to answer. For me, and the ways I like to work, it would have been easier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.