Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2018

VEGETARIAN NACHOS

Image result for vegetarian nachos
Yesterday we made vegetarian nachos. I had never had these before so I was a bit apprehensive. But in the end, I did enjoy these a lot. They were a bit better than nachos with meat and for me, they were tastier. Nachos are something that I hadn't had in a while and these were fantastic and full of flavor.

Ingredients

  • 2-4 Mushrooms 
  • 1/2 cup Mixed veggies
  • 1/2 can chili beans
  • 1/2 can chopped tomatoes 
  • 1/2 grated cheese (we used a little bit more than this)
  • Sour cream and Corn chips to serve

Method



  • Preheat grill to high 
  • Slice the mushrooms 
  •  In a large pan saute onion for 2-3 minutes 
  • Once onions are done add chili beans, chopped tomatoes, mushrooms and mixed veggies.
  • Place corn chips on the plate and then spoon mixture on top. 
  • Add cheese on top and then put under the grill
  • Take out once the cheese is melted and add sour cream.
I thoroughly enjoyed making these. Some of the things that Kayne, Victor and I could work on are 

  • Listening to each other 
  • Do everything in order 
  • Not yelling at each other
These things are things that not only things that our group could work on but the whole class. Everyone was yelling yesterday and it was very loud in the class. It was most probably the loudest our class has ever been. Apart from the yelling and loudness, I enjoyed the lesson and I will make these nachos at home for my family.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.