Pages

Friday 7 December 2018

A Writers Block Story

Dear Writers block,


It’s not you, its me. I really do try to make things right between us but I don’t think that I can do it anymore.
We can’t keep this up, fights rage each night and it hurts me and you.
This relationship that we had isn’t stable, its not working for me and I’m no longer happy.
Again, I say it’s not you, but me. I’m unhappy because of me not you. I’m writing this because
I’m leaving you. We can’t be together anymore and it must hurt, I know.
But I can’t go on like this anymore.

Writer’s Block, this is goodbye for the last time. I will miss you but I won’t at the same time,
I hope you understand my decision.


I wrote this to my writers block as a breaking up story. I'm not the biggest fan of this
but I thought I would post it before the holidays come around and I won't get the chance to post it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.