Pages

Thursday 1 November 2018

Pathways- English Scholarship

This year I have been give the opportunity to have an English Scholarship. We've been working out of two book and had to find things that we would most like to work on. In the In Perspective book (the first book that we got handed) I chose to do the Greek Gods as they are something that I love and wanted to find a little bit more about.

In the book there also was things like Religion, Lunar Calendars, Famous People like William Shakespeare and many other topics that would interest a lot of different people. We also got another book called The Elements of Eloquence.This book is all about how to turn the proper English phrase. This book isn't my cup of tea but it is very interesting to read. I'm about half way thorough and

So far, with my work, I am enjoying what we are doing and what we have been reading. It has been pretty fun during the past term and a half but it was also quite challenging. The bits that I found challenging were that I don't really like the Elements of Eloquence book but I'm going to read it anyway because I want to learn more about English.

I also found picking a choice on what to do for my In Perspective work. There were a few different choices that I could have picked and there were some that I absolutely hated reading about.

The power-point that I did I was very happy with the work that I did and the level that I completed it too.




I chose the topic that I found the most interesting and the topic that I really loved. I knew some stuff about this topic as I already did research but as I moved through the different gods, I found out some pieces of information that I didn't know and pieces that really shocked me. I really enjoyed learning about this and I'm glad that we were give the opportunity to do this. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.