Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

MAC CHEESE

Image result for mac and cheese with bacon and tomatoes and veggies
Image result for mac and cheese with bacon and tomatoes and veggiesYesterday, the 5th of June, we made Macaroni Cheese. Since we are doing the Survivor unit in Home Ec we had to add a few veggies. I had never had Mac Cheese with veggies in it before so this was a new experience for me. I really enjoyed the tomatoes and the carrots in it. We used mixed veggies but I thought that it didn't taste as nice with the beans and corn. Apart from that, it all went very well. The cheese sauce was the trickiest part of the whole recipe. We had to get it just right. I had to continuously stir the sauce so it wouldn't burn and stick to the bottom. The boys that I worked with (Kayne and Ansh) were good to work with and they didn't argue or start fights with me or each other. If I made this at home for my family I wouldn't use mixed veggies. I would only use carrots and tomatoes. This was a great recipe and it wasn't too hard to make.




Macaroni and cheese  64 1 serving (166g)

Read More http://nutritiondata.self.com/topics/glycemic-index#ixzz5Hb3eAx5G



Mac and Cheese have a GI level of 64 and that's for 1 serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.