Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Spicey Apple Muffins

We made the yummiest muffins yesterday. We had to figure out though what procedures we had to do.  Such as whether we had to sift the flour or not. But in the end, they were really good. Our oven wasn't working so we had to use the neighboring oven so they were a little bit undercooked when it came time to leave but they still tasted like heaven. I'm glad that we made these. The only thing I found hard we the time maintenance and the cleaning up 
Image result for spiced apple muffinsImage result for spiced apple muffins

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe, good work!
    I like the descriptive words and phrases you used to describe the muffins because I was able to imagine what they tasted like. Next time you could try and include an ingredients list, spelling errors and who you worked with. Other than that, fantastic! My question is, what ingredients did you use?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.