Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Floor Hockey


  1. On a scale of 1-10, rate how well you think you did in yesterdays floor hockey lesson
I think that I participated well and that I was throughly involved with what my team mates and the teachers were saying to improve on.  I feel like I would have been a 10.

2. What skill do you think you did well? 

The skills that I used particularly well we're passing it through the cones to my teammates and the dribbling that I used when we had a mini game of multi sport. I also tried my best when we were doing all the activities.

3. What skills did you used to pass/dribble the ball?

I made sure that the ball was always in contact with the stick, and just like I try to do in football, have control of where the ball is going and where the ball is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.