Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

Health Resilience


Image result for never give up.         
Image result for resilience wordsI learned that you have to try and cope with things, even when they change. Change is a good thing even when you believe that it is a bad thing. Everything that we have done so far has been very easy for me to understand and I understood the message that the video was trying to convey. I related to the video "Who moved my Cheese". I sometimes find it hard to focus and to do my work but I will still try and accomplish the goals/targets we are set. I can apply what I have learned to my Business and Enterprise Kete by continuing my project even when I find it hard and challenging to do. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chloe, nice work on your blog post. I like how you went very in depth about your learning. Change will happen and you just got to go with the flow as some would say. Next time you could link the video.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.