Pages

Thursday 10 November 2016

Letter for kete

Chloe McQueen-Bourke
13 Springs Road, Hornby
Christchurch
New Zealand
9th November 2016
To Whom this may concern
My name is Chloe and I am a Year 7 student at Hornby High School. In our Kete we are learning about water pollution. My concern is based around the Canterbury Mud fish. The Mud fish live in the Lower Waitaki River and it is blamed  for Canterbury Mud fish population dropping rapidly because of its terrible pollution…
I was hoping that you could dedicate more time and/or money to help our mud fish survive. Could you please keep me updated on the progress? Is there anything that you would like me to do to help? Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
Chloe McQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.